Here we see an appropriate response to littering.
- Quoting from books
- Quoting the speaker at a conference
- Tweeting the score during a sporting event as it happens
- Only re-tweeting
- Telling your friends on Twitter not to spoil the show you DVR’d
- Tweeting a whole bunch things in a short amount of time
- Automated direct messages after a follow
- Excessive self-promotion of your company/blog/product
- Receiving a direct message from someone who doesn’t follow you
- Automated follows from people with <100 tweets
What did I miss?
I think I’d almost prefer someone tell me an outright lie instead of churning out some super-lame excuse. I mean, really, you think I’m that dumb?
One thing that I hope my kids will always remember from their parents: If you tell a lie you get in worse trouble than if you told the truth about something bad.