Here’s a couple of things I a) learned or b) thought a lot about while fishing at Hay Lake in MN last week.
- A long, hard and even wet day of fishing is better than a good day working.
- I need to let other people go first more often…and be more generous.
- Yes, you can get knocked over by a sheep dog.
- Laughter makes everything fun.
- I’ll always be my mom’s little boy, no matter how old I am.
- Some of the things that I think are really funny, aren’t.
- Not everyone has heard about John Daker and Ask a Ninja
- A judgmental, nitpicking, legalistic spirit eats at you from the inside.
- Good things can keep you from the important ones.
- I really can’t sit still. I try but it doesn’t work.
- Don’t say you’re sorry and then laugh. It’s doesn’t end up well.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)