- Plumbing is not for me
- Growing spiritually doesn’t happen outside of community
- Forgiving and forgetting isn’t easy, but it’s necessary. It’s a sad state of affairs when you let someone from your past dictate your present demeanor.
- Listening and discernment can make or break a ministry. If you aren’t aware of what’s going on around you can’t lead effectively.
- Car repairs: I hate them and they put me in a foul mood.
- Some things just don’t happen quickly. Waiting is OK.
- It takes pain to grow.
- I’ve decided I don’t care about politics. I’ll be an informed voter but I’m not going to waste any mental energy on it anymore. I have better things to do.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)