- Create your signature in HTML in a text file named temp.html. Here’s mine:
Adam Spriggs //
"what others do with talent, I do with obstinate fixation"
- Open temp.html in your browser — in another window
- Enable Labs in Gmail
- Enable the Canned Response feature
- Compose a new email
- Highlight your signature in the other browser window
- Drag it into the body of your e-mail
- In the Canned responses drop-down, choose new canned response.
- Name it “html sig”
- Click Settings turn off the signature
- From now on when you compose an e-mail, simply choose “html sig” from the canned response drop-down.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)