- There’s little doubt that Amazon’s core competency is selling.
- A free paid app every day deal is absolutely going get a lot of Amazon Android apps on Android phones. Amazon has just inserted themselves as a major player in the Android app marketplace.
- The installation of the Amazon App Store app was a little on the complicated side, but once it’s pants were on, it made gold records.
- MP3 purchases from Amazon don’t count toward in your cloud drive space. Brilliant.
- The whole 20G of space for free for a year when you purchase an MP3 album is killer smart. Totally impressed. I’ll probably buy it when my year is up.
- The Cloud Player MP3 upload tool is pretty slick and is chugging right along on my computer at home.
- Weak playlist creation the Cloud Player is my only gripe so far. I like to create my playlists by Artist. I have to add them to playlists one by one, which is kind of a pain. A little drag -n-drop action would be sweet.
- The Cloud Player works well on my Google CR-48. That thing needs a win right now. More about that later.
- Love the Cloud Player integration with my Android phone. Finally a decently priced (free) stream of my own music without having to sync my phone and my computer.
- If they every develop a cross-platform Cloud Drive desktop synchronization tool, they could give Dropbox (affiliate link) a run for their money.
What do you like about what Amazon rolled out this week?
And when’s the Amazon Android tablet coming out?
// Now playing: Heaven by Warrant
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)