Here are some things that I think can be improved in Wii Sports.
- Stats! The message board is not a good place to view my personal best scores. I’d like to see a table of all Miis on the console and their best scores in each sport.
- A way to turn off the strap warnings and things that slow the game down. I know they’re necessary, but once my Mii has acknowledged them, don’t show them again.
- It would be cool if some functionality could be unlocked when you get to a certain skill level in all of the sports. I know bowling pros get a different color ball, but what about the other sports?
- Tennis – when you’re not playing against the computer, there are some unhittable service returns. It’s not quite fair.
- It’d be sweet to pick the players on our team from our pool of Miis.
- I know the minimalist nature of Wii Sports is what makes it cool, but some more action on the baseball players would be nice, especially fielding. For example, if you hit a line drive to first base, the fielder should step on the base.
- It’d also be cool to be able to position yourself in the batter’s box.
- Golf – If there’s one of the sports that a movement that is counter-intuitive, it’s golf. Maybe it’s that I don’t like golf in general.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)