Couple of random thoughts about the NCAA National Championship:
- Joakim Noah is annoying — even when he’s on the bench in foul trouble. He has “NBA bust” written all over him.
- All of Ohio State’s 3-pointer attempts were flat — which tells me that they were fatigued.
- Horford or Oden would look awesome in a Bucks uni.
- Even a half-time cameo of Dick Enberg is too much for me. He was good when I was a kid — and only during the Olympics and Tennis. Just retire, Dick.
- I accomplished my goal of finishing in the top 5 in my work Yahoo Tournament pool. It’s about time, because the yearly tournament was having a negative impact on my Yahoo Fantasy Profile rating. Gotta keep that up. I did better this year because I didn’t pick Kansas over UCLA like I wanted to. It was hard to deny the Kansas fan in me, but such is the life of a fantasy sports guy.
- I can pretty much guarantee that I’m not going to root for Florida anytime soon. I don’t like the attitude that Brewer and Richard play with and I already mentioned that I’m not a Joakim Noah fan already.